UG Coursework Unit
Uses a case-study approach to develop student’s knowledge of a range of tourist behaviours at key stages in the travel experience.
- Motivation, expectations and satisfaction
- Decision-making and destination image
- Tourist embodiment
- Tourist behaviours
- Research approaches
- Ethical perspectives
Unit Learning Outcomes express learning achievement in terms of what a student should know, understand and be able to do on completion of a unit. These outcomes are aligned with the graduate attributes. The unit learning outcomes and graduate attributes are also the basis of evaluating prior learning.
|On completion of this unit, students should be able to:|
|1||explain a range of tourist behaviours|
|2||conduct a research interview|
|3||contrast literature with experience|
|4||apply ethical perspectives.|
On completion of this unit, students should be able to:
- explain a range of tourist behaviours
- conduct a research interview
- contrast literature with experience
- apply ethical perspectives.
- No prescribed texts.