Not currently available in 2015
UG Coursework Unit
Level of learning
This unit is used for advanced standing for a Cert III. The unit is double-weighted and requires completion of a Certificate III level vocational qualification equivalent to the TAFE (or other recognised VET provider) in Information Digital Media and Technology, including the completion of essential competencies or equivalents drawn from Certificate II and Certificate III level qualifications, as designated by the School of Education in order to meet the requirements of teacher registration.
1. Participate effectively in WHS communication and consultative processes
2. Implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices
3. Work and communicate effectively in an IT environment
4. Create user documentation
5. Install and optimise operating system software
6. Run standard diagnostic tests
7. Operate application software packages
8. Implement system software changes
9. Customise packaged software applications for clients
10. Use advanced features of computer applications
11. Develop macros and templates for clients using standard products
Six elective competencies chosen from within the Certificate III in Information, Digital Media and Technology (Applications) list of elective units.
Unit Learning Outcomes express learning achievement in terms of what a student should know, understand and be able to do on completion of a unit. These outcomes are aligned with the graduate attributes. The unit learning outcomes and graduate attributes are also the basis of evaluating prior learning.
|On completion of this unit, students should be able to:||GA1||GA2||GA3||GA4||GA5||GA6||GA7|
|1||demonstrate skills and knowledge in information, digital media and technology consistent with the competencies outlined in the syllabus section of this statement.|
On completion of this unit, students should be able to:
demonstrate skills and knowledge in information, digital media and technology consistent with the competencies outlined in the syllabus section of this statement.