PG Coursework Unit
Have passed PROJ5002 - Project Management Principles Project Management Principles
Undergo structured and problem-based (scenario) learning experiences in order to execute higher-order project management outcomes in an agile environment, including in assessing and managing risk, establishing project controls, and ensuring project quality.
- Project Quality Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Risk Management
- Controlling Project Execution
- Readiness and Closure
- CCPM & APM
Unit Learning Outcomes express learning achievement in terms of what a student should know, understand and be able to do on completion of a unit. These outcomes are aligned with the graduate attributes. The unit learning outcomes and graduate attributes are also the basis of evaluating prior learning.
|On completion of this unit, students should be able to:|
|1||Assess and verify the risk associated with project implementation|
|2||Assess and verify the quality of projects|
|3||Undertake systems design and root-cause analysis|
|4||Control project performance and update project scope in the implementation phase|
On completion of this unit, students should be able to:
- Assess and verify the risk associated with project implementation
- Assess and verify the quality of projects
- Undertake systems design and root-cause analysis
- Control project performance and update project scope in the implementation phase
- No prescribed texts.