UG Coursework Unit
Studies the technology of services provided by cloud providers with a view to select appropriate services and develop programs that use their programming Applications Programming Interfaces (API). Allows students to analyse and contrast security, performance and privacy implications of service providers.
Unit Learning Outcomes express learning achievement in terms of what a student should know, understand and be able to do on completion of a unit. These outcomes are aligned with the graduate attributes. The unit learning outcomes and graduate attributes are also the basis of evaluating prior learning.
|On completion of this unit, students should be able to:|
|1||integrate cloud APIs and services to design and develop cloud applications|
|2||analyse cloud computing problems to compare and propose solutions|
|3||design and evaluate cloud computing systems|
|4||analyse and discuss security and privacy issues in cloud computing systems|
On completion of this unit, students should be able to:
- integrate cloud APIs and services to design and develop cloud applications
- analyse cloud computing problems to compare and propose solutions
- design and evaluate cloud computing systems
- analyse and discuss security and privacy issues in cloud computing systems
- No prescribed texts.
- Prescribed text information is not currently available.