PG Coursework Unit
NURS5001 - Discovery and Enquiry in Health: The Critical Literature Review OR Must have completed or be currently enrolled in PBHL6005 - Critical Review in Health
Students will produce a proposal for future work that may be either a research proposal or an implementation plan.
- Arguing for innovation: improving practice or doing research
- Theories and frameworks
- Analysing and addressing ethical practices when proposing research and practice improvement
- Refining and focusing, ideas and strategies to achieve results
- Evaluating, sustaining and disseminating
- Composing a successful proposal: research or implementation
Unit Learning Outcomes express learning achievement in terms of what a student should know, understand and be able to do on completion of a unit. These outcomes are aligned with the graduate attributes. The unit learning outcomes and graduate attributes are also the basis of evaluating prior learning.
|On completion of this unit, students should be able to:|
|1||justify a proposal for addressing a gap in research or practice in health, social and community services|
|2||refine and focus ideas and strategies to achieve results|
|3||analyse and address issues involved in delivering on the proposal in a feasible and ethical way|
On completion of this unit, students should be able to:
- justify a proposal for addressing a gap in research or practice in health, social and community services
- refine and focus ideas and strategies to achieve results
- analyse and address issues involved in delivering on the proposal in a feasible and ethical way
- No prescribed texts.