PG Coursework Unit
Develops students' understanding of marketing in the digital environment. Business today is increasingly confronted with the need to participate in and manage a real-time digital environment. Marketers are expected to adopt digital mindsets and be fluent with digital business strategies. Such understanding and skills help digital marketers to take advantage of digital technologies to gain a competitive advantage.
- The evolution and importance of digital marketing
- Core digital marketing channels and tools
- Creating and managing digital content
- Connecting with customers in the digital space
- Data and analytics
- Developing digital marketing strategies and campaigns
Unit Learning Outcomes express learning achievement in terms of what a student should know, understand and be able to do on completion of a unit. These outcomes are aligned with the graduate attributes. The unit learning outcomes and graduate attributes are also the basis of evaluating prior learning.
|On completion of this unit, students should be able to:|
|1||Identify and apply key marketing tools to assist and enhance future marketing campaigns.|
|2||Apply creativity and innovation in crafting digital marketing strategies.|
|3||Analyse digital marketing data to inform business marketing decisions.|
|4||Apply marketing concepts to create a digital marketing plan.|
On completion of this unit, students should be able to:
- Identify and apply key marketing tools to assist and enhance future marketing campaigns.
- Apply creativity and innovation in crafting digital marketing strategies.
- Analyse digital marketing data to inform business marketing decisions.
- Apply marketing concepts to create a digital marketing plan.
- No prescribed texts.