|Brisbane - The Hotel School|
|China - Guangxi UST||N/A|
|Melbourne - The Hotel School|
|Papua New Guinea - IBSU Port Moresby|
|Sydney - The Hotel School|
UG Coursework Unit
MNG00111 Fundamentals of Management
Introduces students to the theory and practice of management. An authentic, problem-based learning approach is utilised to engage and develop student skills.
1. Academic Skills
2. Management Principles
3. Organisations in Operation
4. Teamwork in Organisations
5. Interpersonal Skills in Organisations
6. Solving Management Issues
Unit Learning Outcomes express learning achievement in terms of what a student should know, understand and be able to do on completion of a unit. These outcomes are aligned with the graduate attributes. The unit learning outcomes and graduate attributes are also the basis of evaluating prior learning.
|On completion of this unit, students should be able to:|
|1||Cite relevant academic sources|
|2||Identify management principles in practice|
|3||Apply teamwork skills to management issues|
On completion of this unit, students should be able to:
- Cite relevant academic sources
- Identify management principles in practice
- Apply teamwork skills to management issues
- No prescribed texts.
- Prescribed text information is not currently available.