PG Coursework Unit
Level of learning
Must have completed or be currently enrolled in HEA93002 - Discovery and Enquiry in Health: The Critical Literature Review
Students will produce a proposal for future work that may be either a research proposal or an implementation plan.
- Arguing for change: improving practice or doing research
- Theories and frameworks
- Analysing and addressing ethical practices when proposing research and practice improvement
- Refining and focusing, ideas and strategies to achieve results
- Evaluating, sustaining and disseminating
- Composing a successful proposal: research or implementation
Unit Learning Outcomes express learning achievement in terms of what a student should know, understand and be able to do on completion of a unit. These outcomes are aligned with the graduate attributes. The unit learning outcomes and graduate attributes are also the basis of evaluating prior learning.
|On completion of this unit, students should be able to:||GA1||GA2||GA3||GA4||GA5||GA6||GA7|
|1||justify a proposal for addressing a gap in research or practice|
|2||refine and focus ideas and strategies to achieve results|
|3||analyse and address issues involved in delivering on the proposal ethically.|
On completion of this unit, students should be able to:
justify a proposal for addressing a gap in research or practice
refine and focus ideas and strategies to achieve results
analyse and address issues involved in delivering on the proposal ethically.
- No prescribed texts.