Not currently available in 2021
UG Coursework Unit
Takes the student on an experiential journey through business model analysis and innovation, as well as business model considerations for social innovation and ventures. Core to the unit is gaining practical experience in evaluating business structures and structuring a venture to capture maximum value.
1. Designing value propositions and unique selling propositions
2. Understanding and building business models
3. Minimum viable products and monetisation
4. Differentiation, markets and competitors
5. Assessing risk and opportunities
6. Strategy and growth
Unit Learning Outcomes express learning achievement in terms of what a student should know, understand and be able to do on completion of a unit. These outcomes are aligned with the graduate attributes. The unit learning outcomes and graduate attributes are also the basis of evaluating prior learning.
|On completion of this unit, students should be able to:|
|1||identify the components of the business model canvas|
|2||evaluate how changes in the business model canvas affect outcomes|
|3||develop your own model and pitch your idea to an audience.|
On completion of this unit, students should be able to:
- identify the components of the business model canvas
- evaluate how changes in the business model canvas affect outcomes
- develop your own model and pitch your idea to an audience.